How to Donate
1. Contact Meaningful Donation (MD)
- We are available 24 hours a day to determine a donor’s eligibility at the time of death or verify donor registration information on file. Most donor candidates without HIV or Hepatitis are accepted.
- MD makes all of the transportation arrangements from the place of death to our facility located in Aurora, CO at no cost to the donor or their caregivers.
3. Donor Received
- Organs and tissues for study are recovered and matched to meet medical science needs while strictly following federal and state legal requirements.
4. Final Arrangements
- Cremated remains are returned in either Keepsake Urns or a Scattering Tube to the family within 5 weeks. The Death Certificate is provided to the family within 3 weeks.